Mariposah Bamboo Utensils
Mariposah 100% biodegradable utensils will contain a fork, knife and spoon in zero waste packaging made from recycled packaging.
This three pack of utensils comes in a box made of recycled materials and will last a year. Fork, knife and spoon made of bamboo. Bamboo is a natural product, sustainable and plastic free.
- Renewable and Natural
- Recycled Packaging
- Hand wash in warm water
- Lightweight and easy to pack
- Waste-free life outings
- Bamboo is a highly durable and sustainable resource
Photo credits to Anna Russell
Tips for bamboo care:
- Hand wash in warm water and soap.
- Towel or air dry.
- We recommend not using abrasive cleaners or pads
- Do not soak bamboo products
Prolonged submersion in water can open the natural fibres and cause splitting.
Mariposah bamboo utensils and other housewares have a maintenance free finish, so they clean up easily and require no oiling or conditioning.