How does Lay-buy powered by Pay-Pal work?
- When you select "Lay-Buy " as your payment method upon checkout you can set up your layaway.
- Next, you will be redirected to Lay-Buy's virtual terminal where you will set up your payment plan. You will be required to make a 25% deposit. You will also choose the number of months for your layaway terms up to 3 months. You must agree to the re-occurring payment plan. If you choose not to agree to the payment plan, your order will not be placed. This is not a Water Lilies policy, simply a feature of the Lay-Buy system.
- We cannot modify your order once it has been placed onto layaway. Please make sure to double check the items and terms.
- If your item(s) have a lower price at the end of your layaway, we cannot modify the final price. However, your order will ship with a gift card (store credit) in the value of the difference between price at payoff and price when the layaway was started.
- If a payment is skipped, PayPal will automatically try again in 5 days. If the payment does not clear on the second attempt, Water Lilies has the right to cancel the order. Your balance will be refunded minus a $25 processing fee.
- If you cancel the payment plan through PayPal during the Lay-Buy process, we will not be able to automatically capture your next payment. Should your payment not be made on the schedule day or paid off before the next payment date, your payment will be considered to be skipped and we will cancel your order. Your balance will be refunded minus a $25 processing fee.
- If you choose to cancel your layaway, you must contact us via email at email@example.com. There is a $25 processing fee.
- If during the 3 months you decided you want to pay off your layaway, we are able to bill you for the remaining amount. To request a payoff invoice, please at firstname.lastname@example.org with your invoice number. Please allow 1-2 business days for the payoff invoice to be sent to your email address.
Layaway Returns: We will accept returns on layaways for STORE CREDIT ONLY from 30 days from the date of payoff. Please contact us via email at email@example.com to arrange a return.