The Mason Bottle DIY Kit includes everything you need to create two baby bottles using mason jars you already have at home.
This product includes: one set of silicone nipples (slow flow), one silicone sleeve (available in either 4 oz. or 8 oz. sizes), and one plastic cap. (Jars are NOT included, just shown for context!)
- Wide breast-like nipple design to transition between breast and bottle
- Built-in ventilation system to reduce gas and colic
- Silicone sleeve to add protection and grip
- Easy to clean design doesn’t require bottle brushes
- Naturally BPA-free to prevent chemical leaching
- Sleeve comes with volume markings, but they are approximate
- 100% Made in the USA
A Note about the Lifespan of Mason Jars
If you’re buying the DIY Kit, then you already have jars at home, and you probably already know this, but the metal rings and lids on mason jars can rust over time. We recommend hand washing and thoroughly drying your mason jar rings to extend their lifespan. The good news is that everything else can go in the dishwasher: glass mason jars, our silicone nipples, silicone sleeves, and plastic caps!