Lalabye Baby Cloth Trainers
Is your child ready for potty training?
Lalabye Baby Trainers provide the perfectly trim and secure fit for your busy, active toddler that you're used to with our One Size Cloth Diapers.
Our Trainer has rainbow wing snaps -color coded for easily remembered settings, and also offers 3 different rise settings to fit toddlers of all shapes and sizes from 17-35+ lbs.
Elastic at the front and back allow the Trainer to easily pull up and down, which helps foster independent potty learning.
A 4-layer bamboo insert is sewn into the Trainer to catch minor accidents as your toddler is learning to potty train.
There is also an open pocket in the back, which allows you to add extra absorbency as needed for nap, night, or longer car rides.
The Lalabye Baby Trainer is also side snapping, which means it's easier to clean any accidents without the mess of needing to pull the trainer down for removal!
- Trim, snug, and comfortable stretchy TPU fabric provides a comfortable fit.
- Interior layer of lightweight Athletic Wicking Jersey (AWJ) provides a cool, comfortable material against your toddler's skin.
- Rainbow color snaps facilitate quick and easy to remember setting changes. Perfect for caregivers and grandparents.
- Secure Fit - Durable snap closures keep Trainers on active toddlers. Gentle elastic at the front and back provide a comfortable stretch and foster independent potty learning, allowing the child to pull the Trainer up and down as needed.
- Fits a variety of sizes and shapes - 3 rise snap settings adjust to fit small, medium, and large sizes (from 17-35+ pounds).
- Sewn-in 4 layer bamboo insert provides limited absorbency and allows them to feel when they're wet so that they can train to run to the toilet. The pocket opening at the back allows you to add extra absorbency as needed.
- Easy to use, clean, and reuse again and again. - Side snapping fit means it's super easy to remove solids without the mess! Put solids into the toilet, rinse, and wash as directed. Reuse over and over again!