Best Bottoms OS Diaper Covers
Best Bottom one-size diaper system is easy to snap together and go. You choose the reusable insert that works for your baby. Leg gussets guard against leaks.
How Does The Best Bottom System Work?
Simplify, simplify, simplify! Many may start researching cloth diapers, get overwhelmed and quit. Best Bottoms are YOUR solution! So easy to use yet comes with lots of options so you can get a customized system for your baby.
- Adjust front snaps to achieve the size needed.
- Snap insert into diaper.
- Put diaper on baby and go!
- When baby needs a diaper change snap out soiled insert and snap clean one in.
- Put diaper on baby and go AGAIN. The Best Bottom shell is wipe-able and can be used multiple times before washing but you may want to air dry between uses but it is not necessary.
We recommend getting as many shells as your baby poos in a 2-3 day time period (for newborns count how many explosions they have!!). We have found that poo does stay on the insert most of the time but in some cases it may not (but it will stay in the diaper cover avoiding an embarrassing mess!) Three different size inserts are available in several different materials to customize your baby's diaper. We don't believe in a one size insert. Newborns and toddlers are not the same size so in order for a one size insert to absorb enough for a toddler it will be HUGE on a newborn. You may not need all three sizes of inserts and may be able to skip the middle size - it is all up to you! We recommend approximately 24 inserts per size.
So to make it SIMPLE you will need approx 8-10 shells and 18-24 inserts per size. How easy is that?!
Fits from birth to 35+ lbs. We added special leg gussets to help keep everything in, adjustable rise with four settings, and overlapping closure in both snap and hook & loop. This is a very trim fitting diaper so please be extra careful that none of the insert is sticking out of the shell. Also, after the diaper is on, pull the leg gussets out around baby's legs. This will guard against leaks and help avoid any red marks.
Available in both snap and hook & loop as well as bright colors and cute prints! We have taken great care to use color coordinating snaps for a great looking diaper.
Save tons of money yet still get the convenience!
The highest quality of materials available have been selected with as much of the raw materials made in the USA as we could find. The entire Shell is made with USA-made materials! ALL of our products are proudly handcrafted in the USA at local factories helping to support the local economy and reduce our environmental impact. We use durable snaps and hook & loop, double layer of waterproof PUL creating a perfect no-leak sturdy shell with a wipe-able inside lasting for many washes.
We wanted to keep it simple but know that our customers want choices! We have created four different types of Regular inserts to snap into the shell for everyday use. You can mix and match meeting all preferences and needs. All insert types are super trim making the Best Bottom one size diapering system one of the trimmest cloth diapers around. We offer each of our inserts in three different sizes. Sizing is approximate and will depend on size and shape of baby as well as how heavy of a wetter.
Small: birth-14lbs. • Medium: 11-22lbs. • Large: 16-35lbs.
- Our Stay Dry Insert consists of 4 layers of super thirsty microfiber topped with a super soft no-pill fleece which pulls wetness away from baby's bottom - keeping them feeling dry.
- Our Hemp/Organic Cotton Insert consists of 5 layers of hemp/Certified Organic cotton topped with a soft layer of hemp/Certified Organic cotton fleece. This insert is so trim you will be able to have your baby wear jeans again! Please note that hemp inserts will shrink slightly during first washings making them consistent with the other insert sizing.
- Our Bamboo Insert consists of 6 layers of bamboo viscose. This trim insert is very absorbent!
- Our Bamboo Stay Dry Insert is 6 layers of bamboo viscose topped with a super soft no-pil fleece. The fleece pulls wetness away from baby's bottom, keeping baby feeling dry!
Best Bottom Washing Instructions
Oh so easy!!
Before first use the shells, stay dry inserts, and microfiber overnight inserts only need to be washed one time. Hemp/Organic Cotton and bamboo inserts (as well as Hemp/Organic Cotton and Bamboo Overnights) need to be washed 4-6 times to reach full absorbency. Please note that hemp inserts will shrink slightly during first washings making them consistent with the other insert sizing.
- Remove solids
- Reuse the shell until soiled or wash day. Separate shell from insert before washing. Fasten laundry tabs (if applicable).
- Do a cold rinse or cold quick wash (no detergent).
- Warm or hot (not sanitary) full wash with additive-free detergent (use detergent's recommended amount). Use the most amount of water possible.
*Tip! Throw a soaking wet towel into your washing machine to "trick" it into using more water.
- Extra rinse.
- Inserts can be tumble dried. Shells should be line dried or tumble dried on low heat.
*No fabric softeners, dryer sheets or additives such as bleach, vinegar, baking soda, washing soda, borax, oxyclean, etc. should be used.
**Rash creams can only be used with a barrier between baby and the diaper.
***We know that additive-free detergents work and are least likely to cause any problems with your diapers. However, we have done extensive testing with Tide Original and know that it works with our diapers.