Bebeboo Diapers Choice Covers
Bebeboo CHOICE AI2 system - same great fit, adorable prints, and easy to use even for working parents!
- One size fits most, approximately 10-35 lbs
- Get the perfect fit with the help of the 3x3 rise snaps and cross-over snaps; and prevent wing-drop with the help of the hip snaps
- Front panel helps prevent wicking at the front for tummy sleepers
- Stretchy yet gentle leg and waist elastics
- Two wide pocket design (in the front and in the back) allows for easy insert stuffing; and for the inserts to agitate out in the wash, which means one less task to do for the busy working parents
- Lined with soft athletic wicking jersey (AWJ) that is stain resistant; lightweight and cool in the summer; and also amazing in wicking moisture away from the skin
- Too busy to stuff? That's okay. Use it as an AIO (all-in-one) and leave the snapped-in insert on top of the AWJ lining
Fabric Content :
Water-resistant Outer : (PUL) polyurethane HEAT laminated POLYBLEND fabric
Soft Inner Lining: Polyester knit
Absorbent Materials in insert(s): Bamboo Viscose
- Prints are non-positional, will vary and may look different from the photos.
General Wash & Care
- Wash before first use
- Remove solids and keep dirty diapers in a dry pail or wet bag until laundry day.
- Washing every 3 days is recommended, you can go longer or sooner depending on your circumstances.
- Pre-wash (quick wash) with no or little detergent to rinse off urine and soiling. Follow with a warm, long wash / heavy duty cycle with right amount of detergent. Add extra rinse, if desired.
- Tumble dry low or air dry.
- For inserts and diapers shells with lining such as the Choice - Do not use fabric softener, dryer sheets, and petroleum-based rash creams as it will coat the diaper causing them to become water repellent and leak.
- For inserts and diapers shells with lining such as the Choice - Zinc based rash creams may stain, best to use a reusable liner or disposable liner to prevent staining.
- Do not use bleach, baking soda, vinegar or additives as it may break fibers down and cause delamination.
- Do not iron, do not dry clean.
- For stubborn stains try laying diaper out in the sun.